New experience about flatshoes!!!!
Maple Sugar, Bourbon, and Brown Butter Peach Crisp by The Bojon Gourmet
Kit kat flavor variants.
#Japan #edition #2013
Hello kitty. Thank God.
#Japan #Edition #2013
Sushi for dinner.
#Japan #Edition #2013
a ramen appreciation post
Homemade Neopolitan ice cream sandwich by Virtually Homemade8 ice cream sandwichesIngredients
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 gallon Neopolitan ice cream in rectangle packageCooking Directions
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, shortening, butter, egg, water and vanilla until well blended. Divide dough into two equal parts.
- Between waxed paper, roll one part into a large rectangle; dough should be 1/8 inch thick. Remove top piece of waxed paper and invert dough onto an ungreased baking sheet. Score the dough into 8 pieces 3 inches x 2 inches. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 - 10 minutes or until puffed. Immediately cut along the scored lines and prick holes in each piece with a fork. Cool on wire racks.
- Cut ice cream into slices, each 3 inch x 2 1/2 inch x 1 inch. place ice cream slice between two chocolate cookies; wrap in plastic and freeze.
What you think you’re going to have for dinner vs. the reality of what you’re going to have for dinner.
French potato salad by Cookie Monster Cooking
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 ½ pounds fingerling or small new potatoes, halved (quartered if large)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons smooth dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 small shallot, minced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- ¼ of a small red onion, thinly sliced
- Add the potatoes to a large pot and cover the potatoes with cold water. Sprinkle in a generous amount of salt. Bring the water to a boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for about 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender. Drain the potatoes in a colander then run them under cold water to allow them to cool slightly. Drain again and then add to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, add the olive oil, mustard, vinegar, shallot, parsley, basil and rosemary to a small bowl. Whisk to combine and then season with salt and pepper to taste. Add the dressing to the bowl with the potatoes. Add in the sliced red onion and then toss gently to coat. Serve at room temperature or chilled (we preferred it chilled).